CNY Regional market authority

“The mission of the authority is to provide facilities, programs and service to promote opportunities for agriculture and commerce in Central New York.”

HOW TO BECOME A VENDOR

Serving CNY for 80 Years

Founded in 1938

The CNY Regional Market opened on April 1, 1938. As we enter our 80th year of operation, we reflect on the improvements that have been made since opening year. During the 1990s, the Board of Directors began to plan and implement The 90s Restoration Project. The project commenced in 1996 with the establishment of the truck court, removal of the railroad spurs, and renovation of A Shed. In 1997, the market received a grant in order to improve upon the remaining market estate. The grant allowed for the reconstruction of the administration building (establishing the commons area), removing asbestos, miscellaneous site work, demolishing a few buildings, as well as redoing the roofs of C, D, and E Shed. The most recent improvement to the estate was the creation of F Shed, which was completed by April 1, 2013.

RECIPES

Stuffed Tomatoes with Chicken Quinoa

Read full article

One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus

Read full article

Grilled Chicken Salad with Cabbage and Raspberry Balsamic Dressing

Read full article

Beef Quesadillas with Queso Blanco Sauce

Read full article